Friday, March 09, 2007

Utt Bugly

That's about the only way to describe yesterday's PAC10 tourney game against Oregon.  Since I was working, I had Brian Jeffries on the radio, telling me for a couple of hours how much the Cats sucked in LA.  I don't know if the new uniforms went to their heads (or cut off the circulation), but if we see a repeat performance next week in the Big Dance we'll be back in the "one and done" circle of friends.  No heart, no brains - Lute's got to figure out a way to get these kids back on track, pronto.  And, no - I don't care that UCLA and Duke both lost yesterday, too.  We're talking about the Cats here.
  • Miles Simon - Q&A with the Wildcat Asst. Coach
  • Daniel Schlereth - UA's closer on the mound leads Batcats to Hawaii.  How come I didn't see this road trip coming??
  • What's Your Seed? - this writer puts AZ as the #6 seed in the San Antonio Regional.  Is he dreaming?  I say no higher than an 8 seed.
  • Nic Costa sighting - former Cat QB signs with the Toronto Argonauts.  Last seen scrambling to the border.
Go Cats!

No comments: